Wednesday, April 1, 2009

yeay!!!KK, wait for us ; )

me, shep & wani will be g0ing to Kota Kinabalu on 29-31 July '09. It's a very sudden plan actually. Shep & I were chatting in YM and i've proposed my idea to her for some vacation plans around July or August. At first, we didn't expect to say YES on this due to some financial condition among us.

H0wever............

So, I've browsed thru the AirAsia website and found out that the ticket fare was cheap and affordable. And the travel periods are perfect too.
Flight time on 29th : 11.10 am & 31st: 9.15 pm. (we had enough time for shopping, sunbathing - for shep, and many m0re)

2 devils decided to just go for it since the fare was cheap and there are few cheap hostels (for backpackers) available in KK. ..hahahaha...without further delay, i swiped my card for the return flight ticket. And it's CONFIRMED! Yeay, we are going to KK. Finally! For accommodation part, it's shepap's job to find a very cheap and strategic motel, hotel or hostel..hehe..

After few minutes, right after our tickets were confirmed, wanek SMS me and said that she wanted to foll0w us. so, i swiped my card first for her and she'll pay back to me later.
(punye la i semangat nk vacati0n..ngehngehngeh)

YEAY!!KK, ere we c0me!!!

~~so guys, bring al0ng your bikini, stuffs and of course MONEY~~~

3 comments:

  1. haha..serious shite xsabar giler..
    coz i xprnh lgsg gi vacation ngn bicthes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pun belum pernah pegi lebih dr 2 org..haha..hari tu ng intan je kat lgkw..then ng mai je kat melaka..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..yes!i xpenah lgsg except yg g port dicks0n je dulu..yg tdo kat apartment kakak i..tu ja!!!!!
    excited nih!

    ReplyDelete